CatholicCare's Adoption Program offers:
- Counselling and support for parents considering making an adoption plan for their child. Click here to access our "What is Adoption" brochure. Click here for Mandatory Information for Parents. Click here for information regarding exploring adoption, other options.
- Assessment and Education of prospective adoptive parent applicants. Click here to access our Eligibility Criteria.
- Ongoing casework, support and counselling to birth families, adoptive families and adopted children from the time of placement onwards.
- Mediation and counselling services to people who are separated through adoption in assisting them to search for and reunite with family. This service is for adopted people who are over 18 years and their adoptive and birth families. Click here to access more information on Origin Services.
- Assisting people who lived in Catholic Children's Homes in NSW to search for their personal records. Click here to access more information on Catholic Children's Homes
For further information, please contact
(02) 8709 9333
||(02) 8700 3390|
||PO Box 3127 Bankstown Centro 2200|