CatholicCare Young Women’s Supported Accommodation Program (CYWSAP) is SAAP funded and provides outreach and supported accommodation to young women and young mothers, 16 – 25 years, via case-management. It has also more recently expanded its target group to include single young males. The program has a number of services available:
- Supported independent share accommodation houses for single young people 16-25 years.
- Supported independent units for young people 16 – 25 years.
- Supported independent accommodation houses for young mothers aged 16-25 years and their children.
- Outreach support for young women and young mothers aged 16-25 years in independent accommodation.
- Aftercare support for all young people exiting our programs.
For further information please contact:
(02) 8709 9333
||(02) 8700 3391|
||PO Box 3127 Bankstown Centro 2200|